Converting Text to Audio for Interviews
There are many important steps when conducting an interview. The first step is to prepare for the interview. The person to be interviewed should be researched in advance and their previous interviews should be compiled. Notes should be taken if there is information about past conversations that may be important. After the interview preparations are prepared, an audio or video recording should be taken. In this way, a much healthier and higher quality interview will be obtained.
After the interview recording is over, the most important and last step is to write the interview down. You can get a clear interview thanks to a very careful and meticulous deciphering process.
After many stages, instead of spending hours on deciphering, you can transcribe your voice recordings in minutes with Voiser Transcription.
You can do all this very easily and quickly with advanced artificial intelligence technology,
With the decipher editor, where you can experience deciphering in many different areas;
- With an accuracy rate of up to 100%,
- Can decipher in Turkish and 40+ Languages, 45+ Polish,
- You can easily review and edit the texts you will create with the advanced editing editor,
- It can decipher perfectly with automatic punctuation marks,
- You can save your work to come back and edit it later,
- With flexible download options, you can receive it in many formats as text file (.txt), word file (.docx), excel file (.xlsx), subtitle files (.srt/.sbv).
Some of Our Other Uses
Use transcription to make your job easier and grow your business.
Text to speech without the need for expensive studios and equipment.
English, Turkish, Arabic, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean ... Speech your texts naturally, fluently and realistically with more than 220 voices in 50+ languages.Try Free Now